Online bookings are available Saturday and Sundays only. All other booking enquiries please call Darwin: (250) 888-4262
ELK LAKE BOAT LAUNCHThe flyboarding site is at the NORTH end of the Lake ( not the rowing club end!)
punch in" 464 Brookleigh Rd Saanich "on your smartphone.
The entrance to the boat launch is directly across from this address.
Make sure that you do not park in the spots allocated for vehicles with boat trailers.
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled lesson
Sometimes our lessons go into overtime , so don't worry if we come into shore a wee bit behind schedule. This will not affect the length of your lesson.
What to bring:
- Wear your bathing suit, leave your clothes in your car that you will wear after flyboarding.
- Wear light slippers or sandals that you can remove easily
- We do not have a storage or lock up area for extra items.
- We do have a small compartment on the jet ski to hold your car keys or cell phone
- Bring a towel and sun screen if required
- If you want to bring your own wet suit,( not necessary) you may. We also have them but they may not fit as perfectly as your own.
- Prepare to feel like Iron Man!